week 7

For my hometown, I will be photographing Corvallis, while not my actual hometown. It has been home to me for 2 years now. The landmark I have in mind is the courthouse because it is one of the most memorable parts of Corvallis. For a portrait subject, I'm just going to walk around Corvallis until I see someone that looks interesting. For an activity, I will take pictures of the yoga class at Suite 0, a consignment shop in downtown Corvallis. I think the hardest one will be the courthouse because I want to get a good angle but still be original which is hard because of how big the building is and the surrounding area.

The two photo ideas I have been photographing a graduating OSU students journey to graduation.  From them taking photos, to sending out grad announcements, finishing up classes, and finally graduating. The other idea I have is a life of a regular student, so the early morning classes, late night, a lot of caffeine, and having fun. This will be shot around Corvallis and the OSU campus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

Portrait/Mug

RPG club