Week 10

My favorite shot from this term is the mug shot during the Portrait/mug shoot.  I think this was my best work because of the expression on his face. I used what I learned about talking to people while shooting to get them to lighten up and lower their guard. I used it in this photo, at first he really wasn't smiling that much but after a conversation, he was laughing and smiling. My approach to taking photos changed a lot before I just kind of took them without thinking of lighting and my position in the area. Now before I shoot I check the lighting and see how that affects the shot and what angle I am getting.

Three goals I have in mind are learning to take better photos, earning an A, and learning to interview people easily.

Those were my three goals and to be honest I achieved 2 out of the three. I did learn to interview and talk to people easier and my skill with a camera improved overall as well. This is apparent if you look at the lighting, angles, and expressions of the subjects in my earlier work compared to now.  However I did not earn an A, I vastly underestimated how much time was needed to do get that A and it shows in some of my earlier work.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

Portrait/Mug

RPG club