week 3

The two portraits/mug ideas I have are of my boss John Galarza. He's the store manager at Zumiez so I will most likely shoot him in Zumiez probably folding shirts and stuff like that. Like I said he is my boss, so I can just ask him next shift. My second idea for a subject is my friend Amy, she works at dutch bros so most likely would shoot her in the stand with as many coffees as she can hold.

https://bradyford33.blogspot.com/2019/04/portraitmug.html This is probably the best photo I have taken in the class. The way the mug is cropped and the subject's expression just make the photo overall pretty good in my opinion.

https://bradyford33.blogspot.com/2019/04/rpg-club.html This is the worst photo I have ever taken. It was very rushed and should have been cropped down a lot more. And should have moved angles to get better lighting. The windows in the background are flooding the room with too much light.

I feel like I have gotten a lot better and finding better lighting and cropping photos to make them look a lot better. Going forward I think my photos will look a lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait/Mug

RPG club