Event #2






When talking to fellow LBCC Jake Urman he had this to say about the club 
"Durin my 8th-grade year we had a poetry unit and I had a lot of stuff I was going through so I used it as a journal and a way to express things. After that, something happened my freshman year and my poems matured a lot after that and ever since that I have been using it as an outlet, This is my 3rd term at LB and I have been a part of the club since school started. My favorite part is hearing everybody's poems and their styles, also how they interpret my poems. The hardest part of writing a poem is finishing and knowing when to end the poem so it doesn't go on forever because that is definitely a thing that can happen. For those who are starting out, I recommend starting with something with a set structure like a Haiku or a Limerick, something that is super set and when they are comfortable with that then moving on it free verse."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

Portrait/Mug

RPG club