Humans of LBCC


Amy McConell

"Linn-Benton provides me help to continue my education at Oregon State. It is the stepping stone to completing the degree that I want and provides a positive out look to completing the credits I want and earning the career I want."





Quinn Bohlen

"Right now I want to be a music producer, in 5 years I would hope to be in the industry either making my own music, helping to produce others work, or even engineering others work. I would love to go and major in sound production at some point, thats why I think LB is so helpful because I can just take all my gen ed's without taking out loans."


Alice 

"My morning started off pretty good I didn't have to take Highway 20 this morning. I'm really looking forward to my Botany lab today, I'm not a botanist but it's nice to hangout in the green house. My major is actually anthropology I took the intro to anthropology class here and I fell in love with it, I'm graduating this term and continuing on in anthropology."

Kyara

"I first got into make up because of my sister, she always had new products so when she showed me I wanted to be better than her at it, and now I am just in love with it. I'm in beauty school right now and I'm graduating in a week. I want to be a hair stylist and an esthetician until I can save up enough money to go to special effects make up school. Working on horror movies has always interested me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 3

Portrait/Mug

RPG club